“A Mapping of Socially-Engaged Creative Practices” is one of online courses of School of MA(machines, making & make-believe), which I had taken on May, 2017.
Contents of the course
Informative links from Regine
Regine's Blog We Make Money Not Art
- Art electronica women discrimination?
- Deep lab
- Actipedia(creative activism)
- Yes lab
- C4AA(the center for artistic activism) : We can take the 'webinar' in here.
- Arte util
- Making use exhibition
- Living as Form
- Congo copper phone, ‘Malachite Mobiles’, Maarten Vanden Eynde : Considering ethical problems along with the IT technology..
- Tactical Technology Collective
- The land matrix initiative(LMI)
Socially engaged Art, Science, Technology and Activism
- Making Sense : open source software and hardware, digital maker practices, open design and local communities / environmental problems in air, water, soil and sound pollution
- Elements of a Smartphone : Infographics
- Recycling Rate of a Smartphone Metals : Infographics
- The Iron Ring, 2013, Cecilia Jonsson
- Err, Jeremy Hutchison
- Farmification, Lisa Ma
- Phone story, Mobile Game showing problems embedded in smart phone - coltan, suicides, obsolescence and eWaste.
- Amazon Unpacked, Ben Roberts
- Who does e-waste end up?, Greenpeace
- Agbogbloshie, Kevin-Mcelvaney
- Rubbish Dump 2.0, Andrew McConnel
- Fair phone
- Back to sender, 2014, Dani Ploeger
- E-waste performance, Dani Ploeger, project blog